what is online therapy –
All our sessions are conducted via our interactive therapy software called TheraKonnect. This software works on a browser on your device and connects you with your therapists on a single click. Please ensure that you read the following information and take the Quick Test in order to have a great online consultation with our experts.
- Click here to take the technical check.
- This will ensure that your computer’s microphone and camera are working optimally.
- Click on the Start button on opening the link.
- High speed broadband internet with minimum 8mbps upload and download speed. ( higher the better)
- Click here to check your internet speed.
It is recommended that you participate using a computer equipped with speakers, or that you use headphones or a headset.
Laptops / Desktops with webcams.
- Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox ( Our software is not compatible with Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, Konqueror or Lynx).
- Use the latest version of the browser
- Browser should be free of cache/temporary files.
- Click here to learn how to empty cache from your browser.
iPad & Android Tablet Users
Our therapy software is compatible with iPads.
If you have any questions or require further information regarding the technical requirements or our services please call us at +918861059645 or WhatsApp at +919760226001
what is online therapy?
If you wish to know more about Speech Therapy, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more ideas check out our other blogs https://1specialplace.com/news/