1SpecialPlace.com is a brand and website domain owned by “Hear n Speak”
The following describes the Terms of Service Conditions of Use for our http://www.1specialplace.com
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING OUR WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. WE MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT INDIVIDUAL, SPECIFIC NOTICE TO YOU, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON OUR WEBSITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF OUR WEBSITE AFTER SUCH NOTICE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL MODIFICATIONS, ADDITIONS, DELETIONS, OR OTHER CHANGES.
OUR WEBSITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. OUR WEBSITE AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. OUR WEBSITE AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
By using this website, you agree to obey these Terms of Service and Conditions of Use. Please read them carefully.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on 1SpecialPlace’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on 1SpecialPlace ‘s web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by 1SpecialPlace at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on 1SpecialPlace’s web site are provided “as is”. 1SpecialPlace makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, 1SpecialPlace does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall 1SpecialPlace or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on 1SpecialPlace’s Internet site, even if 1SpecialPlace or a 1SpecialPlace authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on 1SpecialPlace’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. 1SpecialPlace does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. 1SpecialPlace may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. 1SpecialPlace does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
1SpecialPlace has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by 1SpecialPlace of the site. When you access a website from our website or course material, please understand that it is independent from our website, and that our website has no control over the content on that website. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by our website of the contents on such third-party Websites. Our website is not responsible for the content of linked third-party Websites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such third party Websites. If you decide to access linked third-party Websites, you do so at your own risk. We do not necessarily endorse, recommend, suggest or otherwise make any overture or prompt for action regarding any product or service offered. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless our HTTP://WWW.1SPECIALPLACE.COM website and HEAR N SPEAK, its members, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to our website from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any use of our website or violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing our website.
8. Term; Termination.
We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of these Terms of Service and Conditions of Use and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any data necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, IP addresses and traffic data.
This Agreement, in whole or in part, may be terminated by HTTP://WWW.1SPECIALPLACE.COM website and HEAR N SPEAK without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions), (Use of the Service), (Indemnification), (Third Party Rights), and (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement, in whole or in part.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to 1SpecialPlace’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Uttarakhand without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
RESCHEDULING AND REFUND POLICY
Read our rescheduling and refund policy here.
TERMS FOR USE OF THE ONLINE CONSULTANCY SERVICES
1SpecialPlace is an online platform that provides a variety of online services to the Users for speech & mental health related information and resources.
- You acknowledge that the Experts empaneled with Us are independent contractors and thereby 1SpecialPlace has an independent contractor relationship with such Experts and therefore in no event 1SpecialPlace will be directly or vicariously liable for any advice or consultancy or any loss arising therefrom that the Experts may provide to You or You may avail as part of the Services.
- You acknowledge that although some of the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other material (collectively, “Information”) that is provided to You on the Website (including Information provided in direct response to Your questions or postings) may be provided by individuals in the medical profession, the provision of such Information does not create a doctor/medical professional-patient relationship, but is provided to inform You on various medical conditions, medical diagnosis and treatment and it does not constitute a direct medical diagnosis, treatment or prescription. Everything on the Website should be used for information purposes only.
- 1SpecialPlace is designed to support the decisions and choices that You make. These decisions and choices are Yours, and We believe that You, in connection with the advice You receive from Your doctor or other professional healthcare provider, are the best decision maker . We cannot make decisions for you. However, what We can do is help You find good information and connect with experts for in-person information.
- The Services are not for use in medical emergencies or for critical health situations requiring prompt medical attention. You take full responsibility for ensuring that the information submitted is accurate and 1SpecialPlace shall not make any effort to validate any information provided by You for using the Services with respect to content, correctness or usability. We, with an intention to provide the best services possible could ask You to share more information as and when needed.
- The inclusion of professionals, specialists and/ or Experts on the Website or in any professional directory on the Website does not imply recommendation or endorsement and is provided on an ‘as-is’ basis and 1SpecialPlace disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.
- 1SpecialPlace (the owners and the employee staff of 1SpecialPlace ) accept no responsibility for any medical, legal or financial events or outcomes related to the Services availed through the use of the Website.
- 1SpecialPlace makes no warranty that the Services will meet Your requirements, or that the Service(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. This includes loss of data or any service interruption caused by 1SpecialPlace employees. 1SpecialPlace is not responsible for transmission errors, corruption of data.
- 1SpecialPlace is for personal use and the Services are for individuals to use for supporting their personal mental health decisions. You may use the Website for personal, but not for commercial, purposes.
- The Website may not be used for illegal purposes. You may not access our networks, computers, or the Information and Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair them, or interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment. You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any Information or Services, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected with the Website, the Information, or Services. You may not use any automated means to access the Website, the Information, or Services for any purpose.
- Your right to use the Services is not transferable.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, You alone shall be liable for Your dealings and interaction with patients or Experts (as the case may be) contacted or managed through the Website and 1SpecialPlace shall have no liability or responsibility in this regard. 1SpecialPlace does not guarantee or make any representation with respect to the correctness, completeness or accuracy of the Information or detail provided by such client, patient, User, Experts or any Third-Party through the Website. The Services should not be used for emergency appointment purposes.
- 1SpecialPlace may, at its sole discretion, suspend User’s or Expert’s ability to use or access the Website at any time. 1SpecialPlace can edit profiles of Medical Experts to make them more suitable for patient/ Users searches on the Website.