Speech and Language Screener
At 1SpecialPlace, we strive to provide the best work opportunity for SLPs.
As a remote 1SP tele-therapist you will have the chance to serve clients while balancing your work and your life for a more flexible lifestyle.
Benefits of Working for 1SpecialPlace
- Work from Home - Cut your commute and cost with work from home.
- Work for a Purpose - 1SP is a mission driven company, founded and run by an SLP. Be an advocate of technology driven service delivery and lead change in the therapy industry.
- Mentor Guidance - At 1SpecialPlace, you are more than a number. You are an integral part of our team with mentor guidance to help you bridge the gap from university to professional practice.
- Flexibility - Schedule with flexibility around your needs.
- Collaboration driven Growth - Collaborate with therapy providers across the country, share resources and ideas with our exceptional and diverse therapists.
- High Remuneration - We offer remuneration which is beyond expectation in the Speech Therapy Industry, and that too with full transparency and fairness.
- To provide skilled speech therapy to 1SP Therapy clients using a secure web-based platform.
- It involves evaluations, treatment, consultations, screenings and documentation of services.
- Education - Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Certification - Current RCI certification.
- Experience -
- Pediatric & Adult patient: At least 1 year of experience
- Documentation, including IEPs: At least 1 year of experience
- Continuing Education - Complete continuing education to maintain RCI license.
- More than 20 hours availability in a week.
- Experience with paediatric patients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient with computer technology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilise a web-based platform for delivery of services.
- Provide evidence-based evaluations while following necessary evaluation protocol. Interpret results and prepare professional written evaluation report that follows 1SP recommended guidelines.
- Provide speech/language screenings and/or consultations when necessary.