Oral Placement Therapy is a speech therapy which utilizes a combination of: (1) auditory stimulation, (2) visual stimulation and (3) tactile stimulation to the mouth to improve speech clarity.
In this E-book we answer commonly asked questions about Oral Placement Therapy. The book is useful for therapy professionals as well as parents or caretakers with children under their care :
- What is OPT ?
- Who benefits from OPT ?
- Why OPT ?
- How does OPT work ?
- What does an OPT Program entail ?
- What are the goals of an OPT Program ?
- How to use OPT with traditional Speech Therapy ?
- What is Oral Placement Disorder ?
- Are Oral Motor Therapy & Oral Placement Therapy same ?
- Which tools are used in OPT?
- Are there any videos on how Therapists do OPT?