1SpecialPlace is India’s leading organisation which has been providing multi disciplinary tele-therapy services since 2014. It is also India’s first organisation to offer a live, certificate course to get trained on ‘OnlineTherapy’ also known as Tele Speech Therapy or Telepractice.
“We have been training budding therapists since 2016 and have received 5 star reviews for our training methods.”
**This is the latest updated course of 2021 which will be conducted live on the Zoom platform.
Outcome : Join our speech therapy course online and get started in your career as a Telepracticing Therapist. Certificate is provided.
Duration : This course is for 5 hours spread over 3 days.
Requirement : This course is open for SLPs, Special Educators, OTs, Psychologists and anyone who deals with special needs.
Pratiksha Gupta is a seasoned SLPA and the founder of 1SpecialPlace, India’s first exclusive tele-therapy organisation in the private sector. She has delivered various lectures and webinars in multiple platforms of both national and international acclaim. ISHA Con, ISHA webinar series, National level webinars, AIISH, SRMC, Father-Muller University, Down Syndrome Association, AVAZ app, Jellow App, TALK TOOLS- USA, are a few to name. She has also conducted researches in Telepractice and has written chapters for a book on Telerehabilitation in India.
Next Course Date : 1st week of June’ 21
- About Telepractice
- Video Conferencing Systems
- Laws & Ethics
- Using digital media
2. Clinical Scenarios
- Finding Clients
- Client Selection
3. Hands on Training
- Real time Practice
- Developing digital material
- Case studies
- Develop digital material
- Real world challenges
Please read our Terms and Conditions for Online Webinars before going further
- The course is conducted majorly on the Zoom platform.
- Please ensure that you have the Zoom app installed in your laptop/phone/tablet which you will be using during the course.
- The joining link and instructions will be provided prior to the commencement of the course.
- High speed internet connection with minimum speed of 8mbps (cable modem, DSL, or better)
- Please ensure that you have a working microphone connected to or built in your computer.
- Headphones/Earphones are recommended.