At 1SpecialPlace, we strive to provide a very rewarding Special Educator Job
As a remote 1SP tele-therapist you will have the chance to serve clients while balancing your work and your life for a more flexible lifestyle.
Benefits of Working for 1SpecialPlace
- Work from Home - Cut your commute and cost with work from home.
- Work for a Purpose - 1SP is a mission driven company, founded and run by an SLP. Be an advocate of technology driven service delivery and lead change in the therapy industry.
- Mentor Guidance - At 1SpecialPlace, you are more than a number. You are an integral part of our team with mentor guidance to help you bridge the gap from university to professional practice.
- Flexibility - Schedule with flexibility around your needs.
- Collaboration driven Growth - Collaborate with therapy providers across the country, share resources and ideas with our exceptional and diverse therapists.
- High Remuneration - We offer remuneration which is beyond expectation in the Industry, and that too with full transparency and fairness.
Special Educator Job Summary
- To provide skilled Special Education to 1SP Therapy clients using a secure web-based platform.
- It involves evaluations, treatment, consultations, screenings and documentation of services.
- Education - Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Special Education.
- Certification - Current Nationally recognised Certification
- Experience -
- At least 1 year of experience
- Documentation : At least 1 year of experience
- Continuing Education - Complete continuing education to maintain license.
- Regulations - Compliant with state healthcare regulatory requirements.
- More than 20 hours availability in a week.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient with computer technology.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of treatment practices and physical therapy programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate lessons in a manner that will be effective despite a client's disability.
- Provide support to client both academically and personally where necessary.
- Respect client's and treat them with dignity in the learning environment.
- Prepare lessons in advance with the needs of learners in mind.
- Design activities to achieve the learning goals of the client.