Mobile apps have transformed the way we live. At 1SpecialPlace we aim to bring this transformation into the world of speech therapy through our Speech Therapy App Store
This app by 1SpecialPlace makes learning for your child fun and exciting! Help your child learn his/her first 50 words easily and in no time they will be knowing more words than you. The app provides a multitude of features that make learning fun for the kid while allowing the parents to assess the progress of their child :
1. Kids can swipe through flashcards to practice words, their pronunciation and spellings.
2. As a parent you can test and assess their progress, in the Auditory Identification, where words appear randomly and your kid has to identify the correct corresponding image
3. You can mark words that the child has difficulty with and help him/her concentrate on these.
4. You can see how quickly your child is able to identify the words by selecting Auto in Auditory Identification. The time taken by the child as he/she identifies the correct image will be recorded in the background.
5. Share the progress report of your child by clicking the Share button via Email, WhatsApp etc.
Early Word Deck – Part II
Download this second part in our series of Early Word apps and continue your child’s progress in learning his/her first words. As with the previous app, there are a multitude of features that make learning fun for the kid while allowing the parents to assess the progress of their child
Speech Doctor is an app that assists parents and speech therapists alike in identification of speech related disorders in kids at an early stage. Through the app, a parent or doctor can get a fair idea of whether the child under his/her care needs special speech and language enrichment. Features include :
1. Register and track multiple kids
2. Test both Receptive and Expressive Language skills
3. Get test results in easy to understand color-coded format
3. Get results mailed to your Email address automatically. Share results via Email/Whatsapp
4. Get intelligent recommendations based on test results
5. Take any number of tests
6. See previous test results and compare easily