Avaz AAC for Communication
AAC stands for Augmentative and Alternative Communication. In this blog, we will tell you about Avaz AAC for Communication. Further, these are devices and tools that help communication. Furthermore, few children and people who have speech difficulties greatly benefit from AAC tools and devices.
Here is a link to what is AAC: https://1specialplace.com/product/my-child-and-aac/
Avaz is a picture and text-based speech application. It is available on all smart devices on the Google Play Store and Apple iStore. Also, it is freely downloadable.
Here is the link: https://www.avazapp.com/products/avaz-aac-app/
Avaz AAC for Communication
What is Avaz?
Avaz is a picture-based communication application. Moreover, it also has text-to-speech features. Additionally, this app is made in India. It is available in English and six Indian languages. Further, the voice output has many gender-based voices to suit everyone’s needs. It has a great picture base. It comes with text for each item in the vocabulary. You can personalize and add your own images and text.
Who can use Avaz?
This app is for anyone who finds it difficult to speak. Many people and children around the world are using it efficiently. Here are some persons who will benefit from Avaz.
- Autistic persons
- People with cerebral palsy
- Persons with Aphasia and cognitive speech disorders
- Neurodegenerative conditions of the brain
- Persons with vocal fold cancer and many more.
Basically, everyone can use Avaz. In other words, irrespective of their age and diagnosis. Further, there is no basic skill needed to use Avaz. However, some motor and visual skills are crucial.
When can you start using Avaz?
As said before, Avaz is software for people with complex communication needs. Furthermore, the earlier you begin to use the app; the more is the benefit. Moreover, it takes time for the child and adult to use the app.
Why should I use Avaz?
Here are some points on why Avaz is the best to use,
- In the Indian context, it is available in regional languages.
- Avaz is very quick to customize.
- You can add many images and words in one go.
- You can modify the images for your needs.
- Avaz has inbuilt images. You can add pictures from the internet.
- Keyboard mode is easy to type.
- It predicts words and pictures to make phrases.
- The app has a parent-caregiver training module to help you.
- This app saves data. Also, it helps to track the progress of the user.
- Pairs with external pointing devices. This is for people with motor issues.
Here is a free demo link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsisrM_RKKU
What is the pricing of Avaz?
Avaz India is on sale for iPads and Android Tablets and phones.
Avaz India is priced at:
- Free trial of one week
- Monthly subscription of Rs. 299/-
- Annual subscription – Rs. 2999/-
- Lifetime purchase of Rs. 8999/-
Note: Contact a registered Speech-Language Therapist for guidance.
If you wish to know more about Speech-Language Therapy with AAC, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more ideas check out our other blogs https://1specialplace.com/news/