Early Word Deck – Part 2
Another app in the kitty of 1Specialplace- Early Word Deck – Part 2. It has been strategically launched today to celebrate World Autism Day! Download it now to jumpstart your child’s speech.
This is the second app in the series which has been launched by our team at #1Specialplace ! Sharing is Caring!
To download the app, visit google playstore at:
Details of the app:
This second part in our series of Early Word apps and continue your child’s progress in learning his/her first words. As with the previous app, there are a multitude of features that make learning fun for the kid while allowing the parents to assess the progress of their child :
1. Kids can swipe through flashcards to practice words, their pronunciation and spellings.
2. As a parent you can test and assess their progress, in the Auditory Identification, where words appear randomly and your kid has to identify the correct corresponding image
3. You can mark words that the child has difficulty with and help him/her concentrate on these.
4. You can see how quickly your child is able to identify the words by selecting Auto in Auditory Identification.
5. Share the progress report of your child by clicking the Share button via Email/Whatsapp etc.