Join our Playing with Toys online course to widen thinking and build ideas on how to play effectively with young children using toys. Toys can be used for enhancing your child’s cognition, language, motor and social milestones. In this course, therapists and educators would get to learn about various toys that can be used during therapy sessions and simple ways and tricks to use those toys for achieving therapy goals.
The first batch of the course was held on 15th July at 11.30 am IST. The next batch will be held in 2nd week of August. Sign up now by adding this product to your cart and checking out by paying online.
Facilitator: Tanushree Saxena Chandhok, MSc. Speech Language Pathology, Senior Speech-Language Therapist practising since 2007, Hanen Certified.
Duration: 1 hour
- Live Video Conference
- Hands on Activities
- List of helpful Toys and Apps
- Certificate of Participation
- Parents of young children
- Therapists ( Special Inclusion of Toys for therapy)
Learning Outcomes :
- Why use toys to play with kids
- How to use toys effectively to build skills like cognition, speech, language, early literacy, motor etc.